About the LCA
The UK Lawn Care Association (LCA) was created to support and develop a group of professional Independent Lawn Care Companies throughout the UK.
- “Our community is uncomplicated, it’s not for profit, adds value and is run by professionals for professionals to build our segment within the industry. We are the association that has taken a Government initiative for professional use of pesticides and extended it to our Members”
Born from the UK Lawn Care Network and established in January 2017, we have a formal structure with a Committee who collectively have 96 years of experience of treating lawns, is regulated through a constitution and a code of conduct which includes accreditation designed to ensure members and customers alike are protected. We are a not for profit association.
Join us – It doesn’t matter whether you are an established and successful business, or you are just starting out, as long as you are an independent and operate within LCA standards of accreditation you are welcome to join us. Please click to read the constitution and code of conduct.
Data Protection Act 2018
The UK LCA supports independently run lawn care specialists who make enormous contributions to lawn care excellence and innovation in the UK. We supply our members with vital information, practical advice and great ideas to help them grow and prosper. And we provide a friendly community in which independent lawn care providers can share knowledge and experiences.
In summary, we, and our Sponsors, give members the support they need to keep their businesses growing.
This domain was established in 2005 and is designed to achieve 2 objectives. The front end is customer facing with a search facility for enquiring customers to find members in their area, and the back end will promote the LCA to potential members and is the portal for the members area.
A Collective Voice
A need for the Association has never been greater; as individuals we are powerless but as a group we can be recognised. Considering Brexit, a changing financial climate, greater restrictions on the products that are available and independent lawn carers facing ever stiffer competition from franchise operations, we must be imaginative and agile to grow and prosper. The LCA is the forum to exchange ideas and resources which is why we have a close relationship through membership with the Amenity Forum.
One of the most impressive things about this community is its willingness to share its expertise so both new joiners and mature firms can access a wealth of knowledge and experience.
Join us and become part of the only UK body of its kind; benefits include.
- Strengthen your online marketing via www.uklawncare.net – we invest in SEO to increase new enquiries
- Join a COMMUNITY of like minded professionals
- Join and support the ‘bigger picture’; put the UK lawn care industry on the UK map
- BASIS Lawn Assured Standard – the LCA is adopting the Standard for use of pesticides – save on annual fees
- Health and Safety and HSG65 – Members have a FREE H&S help line with Steve Booth of SEB Training
- Accreditation and branding; recognise the code of conduct and display the LCA logo on vans and sites
- Best Practice – stay updated via our Amenity Forum Membership
- Connect with LCA’s 12 Sponsors for products, equipment and expertise
- Attend an Annual Conference to network, interact with sponsors, speakers and debate challenges
- Receive frequent bulletins on latest news and industry developments
- Join the Facebook Closed Group Forum – Members can chat and share issues – you are not alone
- Share tips on software – prepays, planning, accounting
- Share tips on legal advice, unit security, insurance, lawn technician training
- Membership fees are only £20 per month – join online or call Simon on 07887 628528
- The LCA is a ‘not for profit’ Association