Ten reasons why you should join the UKLCA:
1. We are stronger together (and a friendly bunch too!). Whether just starting up, a one man-band, multi-van operation or a seasoned business, the membership and sponsors have considerable lawn care experience and knowledge to help grow and support your business. Join a community of like-minded professionals and network with our members in person at our events and through our closed Facebook group.
2. Our 2-day Annual Conference *. The one of its kind in the UK, with a focus on growing lawn care businesses and helping to improve public awareness of domestic lawn care. We cover a wide range of topics to help your business, for example; marketing, customer service improving cash flow, soil science to latest industry challenges and developments. Our sponsors have a dedicated area with machinery, equipment and product information – like a mini Saltex without the crowds!
3. UK regional one-day events * covering turf science, lawn care products/pesticides, machinery demos/tech days. These events will provide excellent networking opportunities and a source of cost-effective training for you and your team. *
4. Professional workshops *, covering health & safety, risk assessments and first aid, tailored to the needs of a lawn care business.
5. Industry leading sponsors who recognise the importance of the UKLCA’s mission, providing their support and expertise to collectively help us improve the lawn care industry and develop our individual businesses. See our sponsors.
6. Financial savings with member only offers and discounts on lawn care machinery, products, services and training, you are likely already buying. Members have access to a free health and safety help line too.
7. Business listing on the UKLCA website. We invest in SEO for the UKLCA website, bringing increasing numbers of the public to our website to seek lawn care advice and search for lawn care businesses in your area. This will help your business’ SEO, and can provide as an extra source of leads.
8. Take the image of your business to a new level and set it apart from competitors. Your membership is a valuable marketing tool, allowing your business to display the UKLCA ‘Member’ logo – a mark of quality within our industry.
9. Lead the way with best practice. Stay updated on essential industry information via our Amenity Forum membership and BASIS for the Lawn Assured accreditation.
10. A not for profit organisation, ran by an elected committee, for the benefit of our members. The funds you put into the UKLCA come back around to directly benefit your business.
Become a member
Join online today for just £22 per month to grow you and grow your lawn care business
(links to the join form ).
Need more information?
Contact the Association Secretary, Simon Johnson on 07887 628528 or email@example.com.